Saturday 16 June 2012

Smorgasbord O' Sugary Sweets

It appears I only have time for one extracurricular activity in my life. Now that I'm baking for the Sunday Musquodoboit Harbour Farmers Market, I fear my blog is going down the crapper.

So below is the best I can do for y'all this week - an agglomeration of my weekly creations.

(And yes, I came up with "agglomeration" by looking up a synonym for "smorgasbord" on thesaurus.com. My wearied brain couldn't come up with a word THAT good on its own.)

Rolo Surprises
"Heavenly Hash" Brownies (Not to be confused with Heavenly "Hash Brownies")

Carrot Cake Cookie Sammies with Cream Cheese Frosting
GIANT Double Chocolate M&M Cookies
Cinnamon Buns
 Hand-Dipped Peanut Butter Chocolates
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Frosting (See my recipe)
Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
 Mini Vanilla Cupcakes
And I'm spent.

1 comment:

  1. I am hooked on the heavenly brownies completely addicted I may need a intervention.

    ReplyDelete