Saturday 14 July 2012

I Am Mama. Hear Me Brag.


I mean c'mon. C'MON. Seriously? How did I produce something THIS beautiful?

I'm having one of those days. Fellow mommies out there know what I'm talking about. It's a day where I'm completely in awe of how awesome my baby is.

Every parent believes their babies' shit doesn't stink, so I know I'm a smidgen biased because she's my own spawn, but C'MON! Look at those cheeks. Don't you wanna just kiss em'. Not to mention zerbert the heck out of that beautiful, baby belly!

It's quite possible that Sadie's genetic makeup consists of the best genes my husband and I had to offer. She's a blond-haired, blue-eyed, baby bombshell. (And yes, 2 brown-eyed parents can have a blue-eyed baby. Although there was that one time with our 70 year old mailman...).

So the pretty little thing above is the reason I haven't been blogging as frequently. I simply can't take my eyes off her. Not only is she cute as a button, but she's uber fun right now. Over the past 2 weeks she's learned to eat with her hands, sit up from a laying position, semi-crawl (well, crawl/nosediving/face planting), and in the blink of an eye has morphed into this little, vocal, independent being.

Ok. I need to go peek at her while she's sleeping, then clean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment